2010-03-01

Farm Gossip

"I'm sorry, but that horse is SEXY" said a shakey legged lady, after dismounting in the centre of the ring and watching the flashy youngsters go by.

The teenage equestrian trotting past retorted "I know. If he was a man, I'd do him"

The lady, sighing, sat down on the mounting block, "Me Too."

Meanwhile, the teenager's dad piped up "ug. do i have to listen to this?"
*
The guy said "All these beautiful women" and gestured around the horse show. "And, me." He was teasing his son on the phone about how the best place to pic up chicks was a horse show.

A photographer nearby piped up, another rare date prospect on site. "Fit women, in tight pants" tell him, ha.

*
"Mike is dead," his 12 year old brothertold his neighbour and friend. "I don't want to play right now. I need to be alone."

Jill had had a dream before it happened. She'd also read about her dad reading her journal.

The guy she was on a date with that evening said "think how it makes me feel to see you cry." She couldn't help but think it might be nice to try a little vice versa.

Meanwhile a guy who was not her room mate's boyfriend left a note and token in their screen door.

*

No comments: