2010-01-25

Mounted Police

In the tack shop, Jill was chatting with the girl on cash after purchasing her helmet. And, hat box, for crying out loud. She was convinced about the care of helmets between falls, ha.

"The property that I am riding at, has all the cross country challenges I need for life."

The cashier admitted that she was afraid to jump. But, as a coop student she was able to exercize horses for Toronto's Mounted Unit, and she was currently exercizing horses for a new kind of mounted unit.

Jill had always wanted to teach a horse to stay calm in a riot. Or push into people. Or other new behaviours...

"You should check out Intelliguard. They do dogs too, whole security teams for hire. Walking the park at Queen and Parliament in Toronto and stuff."

Jill thought, I don't want to take a walk in that neighbourhood, why would I want to do it on horseback? "I'll stick to cross country. Unless they want someone for the parade or to chaperone the school dance."

No comments: